We are excited to announce a new option to pay your invoices in MytxtNation. Paying your invoices online has never been easier.
This will enable you from your MytxtNation account to make payments of bills for credits, fees, etc. To use the new invoicing system, go to http://my.txtnation.com – section ‘Invoices’.
While we roll out this new feature, some accounts may not have this functionality in your account just yet. In due course you will be reminded of this in your MytxtNation inbox.
Check out the new feature:
txtNation will be sponsoring Telemedia Prague at the show in November.
Main topics of conversation will be around Billing and Infrastructure:
- Network Operators, Carriers, Telcos & ISPs
- Billing, Payment & Collection Providers
- Technology & Service Providers
- Aggregators & Resellers
and Carrier Billing:
- Trends, Stats & Facts
- Payforit Forum
- Charge to Mobile
- Merchant Acquisition
- Customer Acquisition
We look forward to meeting at the show where we will be participating at speaking events, seminars and break out sessions.
To book a meeting contact us.
See all the events we will be attending this year:
txtNation are present at several Shows in September. One of our busiest months in the calender, the full list of shows can be seen below:
Sept 9th AIME London
Sept 24th Global Carrier Billing Conference
Sept 15th Wholesale World and SMS Exchange Corner
Sept 16th – 17th Dmexco
Sept 17th Webmaster Access
Sept 24th Euro Summit
View on: http://www.txtnation.com/events
Google has now officially approved our SMS add-on so you can send messages from data lists directly from Google Docs’s Sheets web app or by uploading compatible spreadsheets to Google Docs from the likes of Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.
txtNation Bulk SMS from Google Docs SMS
txtNation’s Google Doc Bulk SMS Add-On
Simply use your secure txtNation credentials to authenticate and start sending messages based on any of your data lists, funded by your existing credits package.
You can read all about using this add-on by visiting our knowledge base article.
Since our launch of ‘Single-Click’ in Ireland we have had many services go on to request more URL’s for white listing, such is the demand for this market.
We are happy to share a recent example of a service using Header Enrichment in Ireland from our API.
Example (Screenshot from mobile phone):
Don’t forget you can charge up to 10 euro on this superb billing service!
Read more on setting up this flow for header enrichment in Ireland on our FAQ.
txtNation’s Jason Shaw attended the recent PPP seminar, 24th June 2015, discussing how these Special conditions will take effect and be enforced under the new Code. Key points can be found below:
- All aggregators have been advised to wait until the statement is issued before any changes or implementations are made. This will be out this week.
- The main issue was they are planning on removing 2 of the 12 special conditions and any service categories that use higher tariffs will for now NOT be under special conditions.
- They are also working on a proposal to remove conditions for voice based Text charge services.
- One contentious point was the cost indicators on voice calls. As Ofcom and PPP are allowing charges up to £45 they want alerts on £15 and actual customer affirmation on £30.
- The service operators are saying that few people have the actual systems to implement this. This subject will be ongoing. The MNO’s still only allow £30.
TexyFi allows you to send and receive messages in all languages. Communicate with family and friends by sending SMS, photos and more. Find TexyFi users around the world and be friends with them without worrying about language barrier.
Using txtNation’s Mobile Billing API they can now accept mobile payments from operator billing in there core markets, Asia, Middle East, and UK.
Alongside this TexyFi are using virtual mobile numbers for users who wish to communicate ‘off app’.
WAP Billing, Header Enrichment (MSISDN Forwarding) is available on all 3 major networks in South Africa:
MTN, Cell-C and Vodacom*
Network Payment pages
Each network has their own payment page with little or no customisation options.
Example MTN page the user will see (Cell-C and Vodacom similar):
Read more on South Africa Billing and how you can use ‘Silent Billing’:
Read more on the markets we support header enrichment to enable single-click or optimised mobile web billing:
To get set up for the best mobile billing flow for South Africa, contact us today.
Several members of txtNation, CEO Michael Whelan, Head of Account Management, Ana Reed-Davies and Jason Shaw of the New Business development team where present at the mPAYMENTS Summit on Tuesday for the day’s event.
As well as sponsoring the event, we where active on the panels and presentations which had focus on Direct billing in the UK market to which many service providers and other aggregators where present.
One of the more interesting topics focused around the future of direct operator billing – aka Charge to Bill in the UK Payforit and moving into physical products which was contributed to by many of the networks and aggregators. Some photos from the show can be seen below:
We are pleased with the feedback and response to our recent updates to our flagship web panel, MytxtNation, and have introduced more features in the past week to enhance your use of our key tools.
- Social login – Use Linkedin or GooglePlus to login or register accounts.
- Faster page load speed across all of the web platform.
- Enhanced reporting, including enhanced load speed on analytic’s.
- New currency accounts added, Swiss Rand (CHF) and South African rand (ZAR).
- Download or archive data in larger file sizes for exporting.
In the coming weeks we will be unveiling our updated invoicing system, built into MytxtNation.