We’re delighted to announce the launch of our brand new control panel, MytxtNation. To get started, simply log in at http://my.txtnation.com using your current Control Panel username and password.
Currently in final Beta release, this new online statistic and accounting platform has been born out of the need to cater for the developments and technology changes in mobile operator billing and messaging, further showcasing txtNation’s pursuit to be the global leader in mobile billing.
Catering for Mobile Operator Billing transactions and accounting from this release, over the coming months we will be adding more features to this platform.
Ashley Cross, txtNation’s COO, says of the beta launch: “We’ve designed our new control panel to make every client’s account clearer and more responsive, putting financial and messaging data front-and-centre and drastically removing “noise” by taking out less popular features. The team has worked really hard to make this happen. But this is only the start and we have built the foundations to make MytxtNation the future hub for all our key client services.” He adds that “we encourage our clients to be vocal with their feedback about the new system so that we can ensure it meets the needs and expectations of those it serves.”
The new version includes:
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Accounting for all types of Mobile Billing
- Premium SMS; Silent Billing, On-Net Billing, Mobile Web Billing
- Direct Operator Billing; Payforit, WyWallet, 4T
- Unifies all txtNation direct mobile operator connections, globally
- Transparency – clear real time campaign reports
- Historical data
- Pending and actual transaction data
- Clearer, more responsive account balance
- Interactive messaging activity and statistics
- Multi-currency display settings
- Improved export options
- Instant searching and browsing of key data
- Improved graphs, charts and information panels
- Optimised for desktop and mobile
- And much more!
We have worked hard to bring the new control panel to you. We welcome you to start using MytxtNation.