txtNation is delighted to announce that following our recent shortlist we are confirmed as the winner of a 2016 Global Award.
FINANCE MONTHLY GLOBAL AWARDS 2016
Mobile Phone Company Firm of the Year
This award is on the back of txtNation CEO, Michael Whelan winning the CEO award.
You can read more on these awards and the winners on the Finance Monthly website:
In the first quarter of 2016 Finance Monthly asked their subscribers to cast their vote. Between March and May a total number of 17,887 votes were registered with the Finance Monthly research team. In order to determine the winners, the following points were considered:
- The number of unique nominations received
- Amount of documented activity within the last 12 months in comparison to industry peers
- Involvement in significant deals, cases, notable work, innovation in products and services
- Recognised expertise
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions, deals and cases
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied