txtNation are currently trialing with selected clients our In-App billing SDK, who’s apps are running on the Android platform.
We expect a full release candidate version in May with commercial launch in June.
txtNation Android Billing (SDK) features:
- Multi-country billing; using all markets where we have Direct Billing and Premium SMS capabilities.
- Multi-price point billing options.
- Real time Customer Care and self service help using our acclaimed txtNation SD Customer care web and mobile site.
- Future support for Payforit in-app when mandated later this year.
- One Click mobile billing functionality.
Android In-App Billing, a closer look under the hood
We have a new In-App payment solution for Android phones and tablets. Take a closer look under the hood of the Android Billing SDK:
Use our connections in over 80 countries via:
Remote real time updates to our Billing Wrapper enable flexibility and inclusion of new price points and Short Codes.
Its a hybrid!
The SDK / Wrapper decides if we should use Premium SMS or DOB use where available.
2G, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi billing
Seamless user and mobile payment experience when the user is connected over WiFi or when a 3G connection is unavailable.
Billing screens in-app in local language with local support numbers and advice presented.
For more information on our Android In-App Billing SDK contact us.