Preview of SMS Messaging Reporting and Analytics in MytxtNation
Following on from last year’s release of MytxtNation, which incorporates full reporting and accounting for Mobile Billing, we can now announce the addition of SMS messaging with advanced, real-time reporting, due for release in April, 2014.
txtNation provides superior termination, quality pricing, high deliverability, in-depth analytics, easy to understand protocols and full transparency.
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Accounting for SMS Messaging
- Bulk SMS, One – Way SMS
- Long Codes, Virtual Numbers
- Unifies all txtNation direct mobile messaging connections, globally
- Support for HTTP, SMPP reporting
- Transparency – clear real time messaging reporting
- Historical data
- Pending and actual transaction data
- Clearer, more responsive messaging logs
- Improved export options for larger results
- Interactive messaging activity and statistics
- Instant searching and browsing of key data
- Improved graphs, charts and information panels
- Pinch and zoom graphs
- Optimised for desktop and mobile
- And much more!
Very soon you will be able to view your Messaging analytics and statistics from inside MytxtNation, by simply logging in and selecting Messaging.
“We are pleased to announce the inclusion of SMS mobile messaging and further updates into our next generation reporting platform, MytxtNation. Our team has worked incredibility hard over the last few years to make this a reality, moving away from our legacy systems and building new software on the cloud.
txtNation provides superior termination, quality pricing, high deliverability, in-depth analytics, easy to understand protocols and full transparency across messaging. MytxtNation as a front-end, showcases these improvements to our clients.”
Michael Whelan, txtNation CEO
- Mobile Gateway configuration
- Support for Mobile Billing and Messaging config and set up.
These are due to go live in April 2014.
We are not stopping there! We also aim to add our full messaging mix into MytxtNation throughout the course of this year, including:
- Unifying our USSD Statistics, across Flash and Menu based USSD.
- Adding our HLR Reporting, across MNP, RTLU.